- For all levels of expertise, Elementary to advanced
- One-to-one or small groups
- Introduction to digital cameras
- Great choice of shooting locations
- Camera craft, - what do all those other buttons do?
- Composition, what to include. Get a better angle on framing your picture.
- Lighting - Flash techniques. How to get the best from ambient light
- Post processing. - why is processing important?
- Raw vs Jpeg. Make those images pop.
Why not book a one-to-one session to brush up on your camera or processing skills? A two hour session is only £50.
Photo-tours on Arran
- Discover my favourite locations through the lens
- Dreamy seascapes, Sunset/Sunrise shots, hills and waterfalls
- The art of digital processing and workflow